RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
At least three years fundraising experience.
A strong knowledge of the philanthropy sector in North America.
Experience in the Science / Education / Security sector.
Native level English and advanced level Hebrew.
Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
Experience with grant writing and editing documents in English.
Strong computer skills – full Office knowledge.
Works well under pressure.
Can Do approach.
Good Interpersonal skills.
Position is full time with competitive benefits. Offices in Tel Aviv.
• Conduct prospect research on foundations, corporations, and individuals to identify potential donors.
• Maintain prospects and donors database.
• Document all donor cultivation activity.
• Assist with creation of marketing materials, including monthly e-newsletter, annual report, and other mailings.
• Writing, research, and submission of grant proposals.
• Assist with organizing and coordinating special events.
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]To all Jobs